SHREE VENKATESH T3
  • SHREE VENKATESH T3

ABDI IBRAHIM TIROMEL T3 -25 TABLETS

ABDI IBRAHIM TIROMEL T3

Details

• Liothyronine Sodium (T3) tablets.
  • 25 tablets 
  • 25mcg/tablet.
  • Used for speeding up the metabolism and intense fat burning.
  • Can stack with Clenbuterol
  • 1 Blister

£15.00
Tax excluded
Quantity

• PAYMENT PAYMENT We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
  • FAST SHIPPING FAST SHIPPING

Next Day Delivery To UK and FAST Delivery to Rest of World

• BEST PRICE GUARANTEE BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

The best choice for high quality at good prices.

• SHIPPING SHIPPING

We ship to over 100 countries worldwide FAST and RELIABLY 

Why Buy Tiromel t3

Oral thyroid hormone therapy called Tiromel T3 is used to treat hypothyroid people. It is the synthetic version of the thyroid hormone that is present in humans. Bodybuilders and sportsmen also frequently take trommel to burn additional body fat that has built up. It is suggested to use this medication sparingly since misuse can result in thyroid gland malfunction and reduced insulin sensitivity. If used in excess over an extended length of time, it can potentially cause hyperthyroidism.

Chemical Formula:       

C15 H12 I3 N O4

Benefits of Tiromel T3:

This drug has a variety of advantages that may be attained by utilising it. These consist of:

• Boosts metabolism
  • And enhances an athlete's performance.
  • Burns surplus fat
  • Used to treat hypothyroidism.
  • Mood improvement
  • Concentration improvement. More power
  • Reduces the body's cholesterol levels.

How to use:

It is advisable to use extreme caution when determining how much TIROMEL to take because it is a powerful medication that can have negative effects, especially in ladies. Starting with a modest dose and gradually increasing it over time while keeping an eye on your existing state is strongly advised. A low dose of 25 mcg is an excellent place to start, and after some time, you may raise it to 100 mcg. It is recommended to wait at least two months before beginning the following cycle after using this drug for longer than six weeks.

Side effects:

There are several steroids available for purchase in different countries that are used to treat hypothyroidism. However, it should be remembered that every steroid of this type has adverse effects. Tiromel T3 side effects might include the following:

• Muscle sluggishness
  • Diarrhoea.
  • Breathing problems
  • A bigger appetite
  • Irritability.
  • Irregular periods of menstruation.
  • Tremors.
  • Metabolic illnesses.
  • Palpitations in the heart
  • Nausea.

Storage:  

At temperatures ranging from 68 Fahrenheit to 77 Fahrenheit, keep this drug away from heat, moisture, and light. Have all medications out of the range of youngsters.

Buy ABDI IBRAHIM TIROMEL T3 from Suppdirect.

7 Items

Specific References

Rated 5.00 on the scale 1 - 5 based on 3 customer reviews
Verified purchase

Great product and company

I have been ordering from this company for some years now. Seller communication is always fast, friendly and helpful. Payment is easy. Shipping is super quick. Items are packaged securely and discreetly. And the product? Top notch, always. Thanks to a thoroughly unhelpful NHS, this website provides me with the only means of obtaining the medication I need - I am truly grateful. ***Thank You*** and Blessings! Xxx

Was this comment useful to you? Yes No
Verified purchase

New order first time on suppdirect

Well I'm sure you have all been here before (typical new guy placing first order syndrome)<br /> <br /> I broke all the cardinal rules....pestering for payment details despite them being sent a few hours after check out. Pestering for tracking info despite them stating it will be posted between Mon to Fri with next day delivery. <br /> <br /> But apart from my F#ups this site is well deserved as the number 1 Top spot on here <br /> Communication was on point via email or what's app. <br /> Payment instructions were sent and very clear to understand. <br /> The best part....my products turned up discrete packaging and as stated on time with tracking info all the way. <br /> <br /> Great prices great team and mostly great effort for putting up with me. :) <br /> <br /> Products all sealed and legit. <br /> See pictures for reference. <br /> <br /> This will be my first of many orders and I hope this site and team stay in comms if they move to a different location. <br /> <br /> Ps get a loyalty program set up with discounts after x amount of orders for loyal returning customers! Because I will be one of them from now on. <br /> <br /> Cheers. MR S

Verified purchase

Done the job

It arrived in good time and done the job and made me feel good good product